Nominal capacities in cooling from 92 to 281 kW and heating from 99 to 293 kW
- Cooling units and heat pumps are autonomous air-air units with a compact monoblock, horizontal rooftop design.
- They are equipped with centrifugal and axial fans, air coils, hermetic scroll compressors and electronic control with microprocessor, components optimised for the R-410A refrigerant.
- These units have been designed for the air conditioning of large surface areas used for business or industry.
- They are quick to install and operate reliably.
- A vast number of options meet numerous operating demands.
30RBY Ductable Air-Cooled Liquid Chiller
Nominal cooling capacity from 16 to 42 kW
30RB Air-Cooled Liquid Chiller
Nominal cooling capacity from 8 to 14 kW
30PA/PAC Ductable Air-Cooled Chiller
Nominal cooling capacity from 17 to 36 kW