Low height profile with high energy efficient and extremely low noise
- Combines the advantages of both chilled beams and fan coils: energy efficiency, high levels of comfort, extremely low noise and high indoor air quality.
- The low height profile (<200mm) of the unit facilitates installation in low height ceilings and allows increased room heights for refurbishment projects.
- Unit aesthetics can be tailored to suit site specific ceiling layouts, colour schemes and return air grill design.
- Unlike conventional chilled beams, the Carrier 36XB Hybrid terminal is fitted with a coil condensate drain pan as standard.
- Even if the cooling coil is supplied with chilled water at 6°C, there is no danger of condensate falling into the occupied space.
30RB Air-Cooled Liquid Chiller with Integrated Hydronic Module
16LJ Single-Effect Hot Water-Fired Absorption Chiller
Nominal cooling capacity from 90 to 4000 kW
30XA/V-ZE Air-Cooled Liquid Chiller
Nominal cooling capacity from 300 to 1100kW