Nominal cooling capacity from 267 to 1682 kW
- The AquaForce liquid chillers are the premium solution for industrial and commercial applications where installers, consultants and building owners require optimal performances and maximum quality.
- The units are designed to operate up to 55 °C outside air temperature.
- The AquaForce liquid chillers are designed to meet current and future requirements in terms of energy efficiency and operating sound levels.
- They use the best technologies available today: Twin-rotor screw compressors with a variable capacity valve, Single refrigerant R-134a, Low-noise generation IV Flying Bird fans made of composite material, Aluminium micro-channel heat exchangers (MCHE), Touch Pilot control system.
- To meet to all environmental and economic requirements, the AquaForce is available in two versions: One offers an extremely low noise level while at the same time boasting superior energy efficiency and the other offers unequalled energy efficiency to satisfy the most stringent demands of building owners wanting to reduce operating costs to the minimum. This version is also recommended for applications in geographical zones where the air temperature is very high.
30RBS Air-Cooled Liquid Chiller
Nominal cooling capacity from 40 to 156 kW
XPower ECO K Series
A system with a flexible design to suit in a variety of applications
30RB Air-Cooled Liquid Chiller
Nominal cooling capacity from 8 to 14 kW