Nominal cooling capacity from 90 to 4000 kW
- Designed to provide chilled water from waste heat sources, generated from industrial processes and cogeneration systems.
- Allows diversification of critical cooling requirements.
- Critical cooling loads are met with minimal electrical power input taking advantage of hot water sources available on site.
- Allows use of smaller emergency generators since the electrical load associated with an absorption chiller is minimal, compared to an electrically driven chiller.
- Cooling requirements are met without the use of refrigerants.
- Minimizes global warming effect by greatly reducing power consumption and eliminating the generation of greenhouse gases.
- Reduced noise and vibration levels.
- The absorption chiller does not use a large motor-compressor, leading to quiet, trouble-free operation.
- Small footprint.
- The high efficiency associated with these chillers results in a reduction of the required installation space.
Download our Documents
XPower Mini VRF Series (1 or 3 Phase)
Highly efficient solution for small commercial buildings
30PA/PAC Ductable Air-Cooled Chiller
Nominal cooling capacity from 17 to 36 kW
XPower Heat Recovery R Series
Save energy cost up to 50%, compared with a convention heat pump system
Send us a Message
- Mobile: +355 69 20 63 490
- Office: +355 68 40 900 99
- Email: email@example.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Rr. Artan Lenja, Godina 14/1, Tirana, Albania