Medium Density Fiberboard (MDF)
TOPAKUSTIK®- and TOPPERFO®- products are manufactured from medium density fiberboard (MDF) as a standard. Thanks to the homogeneous structure, MDF is well suited for this application. MDF panels are produced form soft and hard wood fibers width adding binding agents. Only panels meeting the international emission values E1 are processed. Panels are also available with no added formaldehyde and FSC certified upon request.
The advantages of MDF at a glance:
- homogeneous structure
- we only process panels of the class E1 or below
- MDF with no added urea formaldehyde possible
- MDF panels with the FSC label available
Special core material
TOPAKUSTIK®- and TOPPERFO®- elements can also be manufactured from other standard core materials. These can be classified according to requirements with regard to:
- Fire behavior
- Appearance, e.g. special surface or panel design
- Special properties with regard to stability or moisture.