Cooling, heating and fresh air supply from a single unit
- Something more than a simple air conditioner which enables room air temperature to be controlled.
- It is a total, integrated comfort system in the building.
- A compact central station air handler to supply conditioned air at a rate of 125 l/s to rooms with floor areas of approximately 25 m2.
- The main components of the unit are an air filter, a fresh air supply, equipped with an air flow controller (option), a chilled water cooling coil, a hot water heating coil or an electric resistance heater, a centrifugal fan.
- Controlled by a Carrier numeric controller.
30RBS Air-Cooled Liquid Chiller
Nominal cooling capacity from 40 to 156 kW
16DJ Direct-Fired Double-Effect Absorption Chiller/Heater
Nominal cooling capacity from 352 to 5274 kW Nominal heating capacity from 268 to 4026 kW
30RBY Ductable Air-Cooled Liquid Chiller
Nominal cooling capacity from 16 to 42 kW