Nominal heating capacity 21 – 43 kW Nominal cooling capacity 17 – 36 kW
- Reversible heat pumps are compact outdoor air/water units.
- Available in two versions: STD (Standard) and HEE (High Energy Efficiency).
- These units have been made for operation indoors in the production of cold water, applicable to cooling and industry.
- They are equipped with centrifugal fan (STD version) or electronic plug-fan (HEE version), plate exchanger, hermetic scroll compressor, and electronic control with microprocessor, components optimised for the R-410A refrigerant.
- This range is also offered with an integrated circulation pump: 30 PHC.
- The entire range also has the option to include a desuperheater circuit that allows for the production of hot water at a temperature greater than in the condensation circuits.
- All units are charged with refrigerant and are tested at the factory, verifying the correct operation of all their components.
XPower ECO K Series
A system with a flexible design to suit in a variety of applications
30PA/PAC Ductable Air-Cooled Chiller
Nominal cooling capacity from 17 to 36 kW
30WG/WGA Water-Cooled/Condenserless Liquid Chiller
Nominal cooling capacity from 29 to 95 kW