Nominal cooling capacity from 345 to 4652 kW
- Designed for cooling applications where low-pressure steam is available as waste heat.
- Minimises global warming effect by greatly reducing power consumption and eliminating the generation of greenhouse gases.
- Allows diversification of critical cooling requirements.
- Critical cooling loads are met with minimal electrical power input.
- Allows use of smaller emergency generators since the electrical load associated with an absorption chiller is minimal.
16LJ Single-Effect Hot Water-Fired Absorption Chiller
Nominal cooling capacity from 90 to 4000 kW
30XAV Air-Cooled Liquid Chiller
Nominal cooling capacity from 504 to 1138 kW
30RBV Air-Cooled Liquid Chiller
Nominal cooling capacity from 15 to 18 kW